All students interested in applying to Holy Family School must meet the following age criteria:
- Five & Three-Day Programs: Must be four years old on, or before, September 1 of the current school year.
- Two-Day Program: Must be three years old on, or before, September 1 of the current school year.
- All children must be toilet-trained.
Kindergarten: Must be five years old on, or before, September 1 of the current school year.
First Grade: Must be six years old on, or before, September 1 of the current school year.
Grade Readiness Testing:
Holy Family School tests every applicant for grade readiness. You must have a completed application on file by the appropriate dates to attend testing.
When selecting children for admission to Holy Family School, preference is given in the following order:
- Siblings of current Holy Family School students
- Registered, active Holy Family Parishioners
- Registered, active Catholics of another parish
- Non-registered Catholics
Holy Family School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships and loan programs, or athletic and other school programs.