What is Enchanted Evening (EE)?
Enchanted Evening is one HFS major fundraisers. This event is an adult only event and consists of silent auction, live auction, class projects, dancing and a plated dinner. It is a great event to attend has been of of Holy Family’s special fundraising event for years.
Why support Enchanted Evening?
As our families know, our tuition does not cover the entire cost of a students education here at HFS, however we continue to fundraise in order to offset some of that cost.
What is the cost per ticket?
$100 a person includes an entree, dessert and drink ticket. See RSVP form for entree selections.
What is the attire for this event?
This Luau theme fundraising is a luau cocktail attire event. No jeans, no shorts. Wear what you would wear to a wedding in Hawaii. i.e. hawaiian patterns, khaki pants for men, dresses for the ladies. Hawaiian attire is not required.
Book a Room for the Night
Hyatt Place San Jose is offering a room block discount for Holy Family School.
$139 Standard Room (King or double bed)
Room Block Group Code: G-HOL1
Reservation Deadline: February 28, 2020
How can you support Enchanted Evening?
There are various ways to support EE this year. Please show your support in all or some of the ways below:
- Attend EE by turning in your RSVP form by February 28, 2020 (see how you can qualify for the raffle) Ticket sales go towards hotel fees, which includes meals
- On the day of the event, bid on silent or live auction items. Funds raised this evening helps offset the cost of tuition
- Donate! We always need donations. We appreciate all new donations. (See donation blurb)
- Can’t attend? Donate funds to go toward this event
Qualify for the Raffle
Turn in your RSVP form by February 28th by or before 3pm and you will be entered into a raffle to potentially win 1 night stay at the Hyatt Place the night of the EE.
How do I RSVP for this event?
Print out the RSVP form on this post. Form should include the following:
- Personal information (name, child’s name, etc)
- Payment options (credit card payments must go through our paypal link on our school website, you do not need to have a PayPal account to make this payment) OR click HERE to access the link. Only PayPal account holders may pay through this link, if you would like to pay by credit card, you may come into the school office.
- Checks will also be taken as payment (this is not noted in the form)
- Entree Selection
- List of people you would like to sit with
- RSVP form turned in by February 28, 2020 at 3pm
We will take all new donations, some items we are looking for include the following:
- Experiences- concerts, movies, outdoor events, wine tasting, restaurant dining, etc.
- Kids Experiences- Petroglyph, round of golf at Golfland, Lasertag, Billy Bee’s, etc.
- Vacations- vacation homes, airline tickets, etc.
- Gift Cards
- Sporting events- tickets to sports events, sports museums, sports activities
- The donation ideas are endless and can be brought into the school office. Letters and Tax ID for tax purposes may be requested.
Please send in all donations to no later than February 24th, but the sooner the better so we can prepare for the event.
- All size baskets are also needed, please bring baskets to the school office
Donations for Volunteer Hours
Please sign up on this post to donate the following items and receive volunteer hours:
- Champagne or Prosecco (40 bottles needed)- 1 bottle valued at $20 = 1 volunteer hour
- White Wine (30 bottles needed)- 1 bottle valued at $20= 1 volunteer hour
- Red Wine (30 bottles needed)- 1 bottle valued at $20= 1 volunteer hour
All wine donations must be brought in by February 24, 2020.
Your time is much appreciated to help make this fundraising event a success. Please sign up on this post.
Help put together silent auction baskets, must be willing to learn how to wrap and design a basket with donated items.
- Saturday, March 7- Room 6 | 10:00am- 1:00pm
- Sunday, March 8- Room 6 | 10:30am-1:30pm
- Tuesday, March 17- Room 6 | 8:00am-11:00am
We need help transporting baskets and decor to the hotel on Friday, March 20. You will need to use your car to carry big decor and baskets.
- Friday, March 20- Meet at HFS | 9:00am-12:00pm
We also need help at the hotel for set up on Friday, March 20th evening.
- Friday, March 20- Meet at the Hyatt San Jose Hotel | 7:00pm-11:00pm
Help at the Event!
We need help at the actual Enchanted Evening Event. Volunteers will be asked to help with check-in, check-out, selling, silent auction monitor, be a runner throughout the event, distribute auction items at check out and clean up. Please sign up on this post
- 4:00pm-8:00pm | 9 volunteers needed
- 6:00pm-10:00pm | 9 volunteers needed
- 8:00pm-12:00am | 9 volunteers needed
If you are interested in being a lead for the evening, please contact Aileen Styczynski for more details. A lead volunteer will oversee all volunteers for the evening. A training and briefing will be done prior to the event. This volunteer position has a potential of double volunteer hours.