Day of Event:
- Each stable group will have a scheduled time to walk
- Games will be available to play during the walk and sanitized between each stable group
- In lieu of snack stations, students will be given a pre-packaged snack box to enjoy after their walk
We invite all distance learners to pick up their Walk-A-Thon package on Wednesday, May 5 between 8am - 12pm. This package will include shirts and a snack box.
- 80's Olympics
- 80's theme accessories and hairdo are encouraged
Our school's goal this year is $20,000. If every student receives a pledge of $70 or more, we will meet our school goal. The funds we raise will be focused towards school improvements. Money raised will fund the following:
- Playground equipment
- Middle School Science Curriculum
- Technology Initiative
- Covid-19 regulation safety needs
- $50 - Students who raise this amount will receive a Free Dress Day on May 21
- $150 - Students who raise this amount will receive Free Dress Day and attend an ice cream party on May 21
Class with the highest funds raised will receive a party!
We appreciate all your support in our efforts to raise funds for Holy Family School!
LET'S REACH OUR GOAL!!!
Pledges can be made with cash, check (made payable to Holy Family School) or PayPal. You may use and share with family and friends the link below or the QR code to make a pledge. Pledge forms can be downloaded and printed from this page and turned in no later than Friday, May 14 2021. Cash and Check may also be turned in with the pledge card.
To receive a FREE
t-shirt, each student must complete the form provided here
. Additional shirts can be purchased for $15 each. In an effort to offset the cost of the t-shirts, we are offering families the opportunity to be a t-shirt sponsor. Sponsorships include a company logo or your child's name on the back of the shirt. All sponsorships are tax deductible. If you place an order for any additional shirts, they will be billed through SmartTuition. T-shirt forms must be returned by Wednesday, April 21, 2021.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021: Shirt order form (shirt size and sponsorships)
- Friday, May 14, 2021: Pledge cards and funds due